Twelve Mile Creek
We are a multi-generational church looking for a part-time worship leader.
The worship leader will work closely with our pastors in developing the musical aspect of the worship service. Fostering dynamic congregational worship—primarily contemporary—is a key priority for our church. We are seeking an individual who is called and gifted by the Lord in the following areas:
- Planning our weekly Sunday 9:30am worship service. Working with the pastor to choose songs that engage the congregation and support the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
- Modeling and leading heartfelt worship in an invitational style that draws people in, encourages participation, and points people to Jesus.
- When possible, recruiting and auditioning other musicians to serve the congregation as a team with musical skill and humility.
- Leading weekly rehearsal that serve a dual purpose: (A) preparation for Sunday and (B) cultivation of Christ-centered community.
- Serving as a member of the staff team at Twelve Mile Creek Church, demonstrating a commitment to this congregation and its mission.
- Preparing the power point lyrics and media slides each Sunday.
- Attending Friday Night Bible Study once per month, leading in 2 worship songs.
- Invite unconnected people in the community to TMCC.
This individual is expected to:
- Be gifted in leading congregational worship both vocally and instrumentally
- Possess leadership and organizational skills
- Be a disciple of Jesus Christ who is willing to adhere to our doctrinal statement.
This is a part-time position with no benefits. Pay is negotiable with a range between $100-$200/week for approximately 2-6 hours weekly, work depending on availability.
Please submit your resume in PDF form, including 3 references, to the following email addresses: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide a Live Worship application audition via YouTube or similar video format over the internet, send link to emails listed above.
Please use “Attention Worship Leader Search Committee” as the subject line of your email. Also, please include links to any social media platforms to which you post, blog, or post photos. Thank you. 12milecreekchurch.com